Warehouse? Store? or Ship?
The answer is everything, because everything is necessary today. Most companies start from a very old, obsolete and messy space, in the absence of a logical distribution. We believe in the reform of ships that a ship can be at the same time an exhibition space, a marketing tool and brand image, at the same time as a warehouse; in addition to processed space or manufacturing, regardless of the sector. From the entry into force of Law 8/2013 of June 16 on rehabilitation, regeneration and urban renewal, we move from a model that fostered the creation of new spaces to a commitment to intervention in obsolete spaces that already exist. Hence the reactivation of the industrial sector that comes hand in hand with the renovation of its spaces.
- Special attention to the regulations according to the sector.
- Distribution of intelligent space.
- Efficient materials
- Technology at the service of the industry.
- Comfortable work spaces.
- Brand identity in facades and interiors.
- Sectorization according to needs.
- Optimal air conditioning.
- Engineering at the service of people.
- Advice on practical solutions.